Good Morning! Today I made these super yummy, but a little messy, breakfast cookies. Here’s all you need:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In a bowl mash up the ripe banana with a fork.
- Add the oats. I actually chopped/grinded up the oats in my food processor to make it a little less chunky. But you can add them in as is.
- Mix that up a bit and then drop in the peanut butter. This is going to take a lot of arm power haha, I used my silicone spatula and had to alternate hands quite often.
- Once that is mixed well, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Get your cookie sheet and lay out the parchment paper (or non stick foil)
- I used a full teaspoon to measure out the batter. This batter doesn’t grow or expand at all, they will actually bake just as you placed them onto the baking sheet. So I flattened and shaped them a bit so that they would look a little more like cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes.